Slay the steep and deep.
From the mystic forests of Japan to the steep faces of BC, Jake Blauvelt brings his effortless style to the heaviest terrain and deepest snow. The Adidas Men's Blauvelt Snowboard Boot is his go-to choice for slaying steeps, dropping stacked pillows, and spinning from backcountry jumps with smooth style and powerful finesse. Its synthetic leather and textile upper features a taller, more supportive design for precise control when you're charging intimidating steeps and challenging terrain.
Dual-Zone Speed Lacing provides a quick-lacing solution with the tug of each handle, allowing for independent adjustability across the upper and lower zones. Keep both zones tight for aggressive support and stability or loosen them up for a bit more flex and fluidity when you're taking your tricks to the entire mountain. Either way, it's totally up to you, allowing for a customized fit and feel without fumbling with traditional laces.
The supportive Ultralon foam liner is heat-moldable, conforming to the unique contours of your feet without painful pressure points. You can heat mold them straight from the box or simply ride a few days for the same foot-conforming fit and customized feel. Looking to the midsole, molded EVA construction keeps the boot light underfoot while soaking up excess vibration and heavy landings. And because it's catered to freeriders, the Continental Rubber sole offers aggressive grip and support that's simply not available with the EVA soles of park boots.
- Supportive boot for charging the steep and deep
- Synthetic leather shell with taller, supportive design
- Medium-stiff flex maximizes stability and responsive
- Dual-Zone Speed Lacing independently adjusts upper and lower
- Ultralon foam liner provides a custom, heat-moldable fit
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning underfoot
- Continental Rubber sole delivers aggressive grip
- Item #ADD00EK