Beat the heat or cold.
Take in the sweet smells of academia as you run through Harvard Yard with the Adidas Women's Adizero Boston 6 Running Shoe on your feet. Extremely high-rebound boost foam in the midsole gives you the energy to keep going, and unlike EVA, the boost midsole performs consistently whether temps are frigid or scorching. Plus, it boasts a slower break-down rate, so you can keep pushing yourself, run after run, year after year. The midfoot Torsion System provides stability and propulsion throughout the midfoot phase of your gait cycle. Not to mention, a Coolever mesh lining keeps air flowing to help your foot stay comfortable and dry. Continental rubber in the outsole's forefoot offers dependable traction on wet and dry surfaces alike, and Adiwear rubber at the heel beefs up durability while also maintaining a light feel underfoot.
- Resilient running shoe that focuses on comfort and energy-return
- Mesh upper and Coolever lining enhance breathability
- Boost midsole brings energy back into your step for a smooth ride
- Midfoot Torsion System provides stability and promotes propulsion
- Adiwear heel outsole provides superior grip
- Continental rubber grips wet and dry surfaces alike with sure-footed traction
- Item #ADD00EC
- Q & A
My firts adidas tennis shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Those are my firts adidas tennis shoes , they are light weight but I hope more confort on the next edition, they are tight for my feet and I got problem with the selection of the size.
I'm not an avid runner, 6-9 miles a week. The shoes are light weight, fit great, and comfortable.