Wake up, crawl out of bed, and step into the deliciously comfortable Acorn Women's Polar Moc Slippers. Designed to wear both indoors and outdoors, the Polar Mocs have cozy microfleece linings and non-slip weatherproof outsoles so you don't end up doing the slippery dance when you walk down your driveway to get the mail or newspaper.
- Soft and warm fleece uppers with Acorn original and proprietary fleece print patterns motivate you to get up and moving in the wee hours of the morning
- Cozy microfleece linings wick moisture to prevent clammy feet
- Lofty Acorn memory foam midsoles lie on top of the featherlight layers of EVA for comfort and support
- Raised heels provide stability and support
- Durable suede sidewalls and non-slip weatherproof outsoles go from your living room to the porch to the coffee shop across the street
Share your thoughts
No More of those Dang Fuzzy Socks
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My wife loves the fuzzy socks (you know the ones I mean, the ones that tickle when you wife sits next to you and drives you crazy). NO MORE! My wife loves the slippers and the fuzzys are GONE.
But in all seriousness, these are great slippers. My wife loves them. They run a little big on her (normally 9.5 and she has a 9).