As the smell of freshly cut timber stacked neatly next to the fireplace wafts into your bedroom, you slide your feet into the Acorn Women's Nordic Moc Slippers, shuffle out to the living room, and grab the matches to start a fire. Soft Sherpa fleece linings keep your feet plenty comfortable while the nordic-inspired print embraces winter.
- Handsewn moccassin construction and nordic-inspired prints make these beauties hard to resist on a cold fall evening or frigid winter morning
- Soft wool-blend knit uppers offer durability
- Soft Sherpa fleece lining throughout keeps your feet comfortable and warm
- Microsuede detail on the tops and canoe moc soles add durability so you can enjoy these slippers for many winters
- High-density comfort foam runs from the heels to toes and combines with raised EVA heel wedges for stability and support
- Non-slip weatherproof soles enable you to use the Nordic Mocs both indoors and outdoors
Share your thoughts
Great for indoor or outdoor use/packable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Definitely worth the outlet price for these slippers. These slippers are light enough to pack on a fall backpacking trip and they kept my feet warm around camp at night (high 20's at night; feet weren't toasty when I was just sitting around on my log, but they weren't freezing). They have a rubber sole so sticks and rocks poking through wasn't an issue. There was some snow on the ground from a few days ago so it was damp and the dampness didn't penetrate the slippers. You can also machine wash which is great. Another good thing was that the leather ties on the shoe actually tighten the shoe which is good for people with narrow feet.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
"These slippers are the most amazing slippers ever. They are super duper comfy, and they kept my feet toasty and warm on a recent -5 degree winter day. I will most defiantly be getting more of these."