The Acorn Women's Crosslander Mocs' rubber outsoles easily go from the living room onto the porch and across the street to the coffee shop, and the hand-pressed natural jute on the outsoles provides non-slip traction so you won't end up wiping out along the way.
- Rubber outsoles have hand-pressed, natural jute (a rough fiber that's partially textile and partially wood) that offers non-slip traction
- Thanks to these outsoles, you can wear the Mocs both inside and outside
- Soft Italian wool-blend knit uppers with inviting patterns provide a comfortable, laid-back vibe
- Soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite synthetic down with unique hollow-core fiber technology supply exceptional warmth and durability
- Water-repellent suede details stand up to morning frost and wet leaves
- Contoured removable EVA footbeds furnish anatomic arch support