Slide your chilly feet into the inviting Acorn Women's Crosslander Boots and feel the comfort and warmth of soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite insulation. The rubber outsoles mean you can stroll right through your house and down the street, and the appealing designs invoke images of roasting marshmallows or sipping hot chocolate by the fire.
- Water-repellent suede details stand up to morning frost and wet leaves
- Suede uppers and soft Italian wool-blend knit fabric with inviting patterns provide a comfortable, laid-back vibe
- Soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite synthetic down with unique hollow-core fiber technology supply exceptional warmth and durability
- Contoured, removable EVA footbeds furnish anatomic arch support
- Rawhide tie supplies a comfortable secure fit
- Rubber outsoles have hand-pressed, natural jute (a rough fiber that's partially textile and partially wood) that offers non-slip traction
- Outsoles handle wet kitchen floors and wet sidewalks
Share your thoughts
Great Slippers - really warm & comfy!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I live in NY where we are having record cold this winter.
I wear these all the time, and they are great for keeping my legs & feet warm. They are super comfortable and warm, they have a sole on them so I don't need to change shoes to get the mail or run outside for quick trips. Great looking also, can tuck pants in or leave them out, I have gotten a lot of compliments on them. Don't recommend getting them really wet, not water proof & jute soles would be ruined.
They do seem to run a little small though, if you wear a 1/2 size like me, order the next size up.
It's stated that the shaft is lined. What...
It's stated that the shaft is lined. What is the insulation in the footbed?
It's EVA. Here's a link to more than you ever wanted to know about it:
The soles are rubber "like" and not real thick, they bend with your foot very easy. Not much cushion, no arch support, I wear them with an extra insole.