Osprey Packs Aura 65 Backpack - 3800-4200cu in
The only bath you'll be taking is a dip in the lake at the end of the day.
Osprey's Aura 65 Backpack gives women who hit the trail in warmer months the support and comfort they need to enjoy overnight and extended trips. You won't end up soaked in sweat on a sunny trail or warm, humid mountain trek thanks to the ventilating AirSpeed back panel, which is designed to circulate more air to keep you cool and comfortable. It does this with a LightWire alloy peripheral frame that creates a low-profile airspace while optimizing balance, as well as scalloped side openings that enhance cross-ventilation. Throw in a highly customizable fit, incredible light weight, a women-specific harness, and a host of pockets and features, and you get a pack that you'll turn to for adventure in any season.
- Fine-tune your fit with different torso sizes to choose from and a hook-and-loop adjustable shoulder harness that moves over a 3-inch range
- Slide-adjustable sternum strap helps take the load off your shoulders
- Adjustable hip-belt uses dual-density foam for support and spacer mesh for breathability
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you quickly tuck your poles out of the way without stopping to unload
- Stretch front and side pockets give you extra storage and organization options
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment includes divider
- Two ice-axe loops with bungee tie-offs securely hold equipment
- Zippered hip-belt pocket keeps your digital camera and energy gel packs close at hand
- Internal hydration sleeve with clip makes it easy to get your fluids on the trail (reservoir not included)