Lightweight and draft-free.
Mountain explorers know that even warm weather can bring unpredictable night temps, which is why it's a good idea to bring the MontBell Super Spiral Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag on your cross-range trek. Montbell used a classic tailor's trick and assembled this bag on the bias; this, along with stretchy fabric and elastic stitching, enables the bag to stretch and move with you as you shift during the night. It also enables the bag to fit your contours a little more closely without feeling constrictive, thus eliminated cold 'dead spots' in the bag.
- Nylon shell has a DWR coating to slough moisture and keep you dry
- 650-fill power goose down offers enough insulation for spring, summer, and fall camping without sacrificing compressibility
- Super Spiral Stretch System combines bias stretch, gathered quilting, and elasticized baffles to provide flexibility without creating cold spots
- Inner flap draft collar prevents intrusions by unwanted breezes
- Auto-locking zipper limits slippage during the night
Share your thoughts
does it come with a waterproof stuff...
does it come with a waterproof stuff sack?
It's don't came with a waterproof stuff sack...but you can buy a waterproof sack in a good price from here: http://www.backcountry.com/sea-to-summit-ultra-sil-dry-sack
Buy the size you need after compressing the sleeping bag (6.3 x 12.5 in)
Super Comfy, not too hot, not too cold, packs up super small, good price for the quality and pretty dang light considering. This is a great bag and I am a happy camper ;)
2 lb 13 oz for the long? I believe that...
2 lb 13 oz for the long? I believe that is a misprint. Montbell's site & catalog states the long version of this bag is 2 lb 2 oz. The weight for the regular sized is correct at 1 lb 15 oz.
We will get that spec corrected asap.