- Community Images
Ultralight, reliable protection for the unpredictable vertical world.
- Three-layer eVent fabric, fully taped seams, and a tough, waterproof-coated bathtub floor protect you from blowing rain and snow
- Front armholes can be cinched shut to keep out the weather, but provide easy arm mobility when cooking dinner or adjusting gear at night
- 3D Construction provides ample interior space (11.8in height) for you, your layers, and your lofty sleeping bag
- Water-resistant center zip allows easy entry-exit and a wire brim at the head blocks the elements when you open the zipper to expose your face
- Donut tie-in opening keeps out the moisture and keeps you anchored to the wall so you don't get blown off the ledge during the overnight storm
- Included stuff sack protects the bivy sack and shrinks it down to a 11.8 x 4.7in package for easy storage in a pack or haul bag
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a bomber 4 season bivy! The eVent fabric is very lightweight, and breathable. Roomy interior that can fit a winter bag and pad. The arm holes, dual zippers, and wired brim are great features for comfort and mobility. I keep this in my bag during winter/alpine trips. I hardly notice the extra 19oz.
Does this bivy keep you dry? it looks like...
Does this bivy keep you dry? it looks like it leaks. Does it get cramy and moist with the zip fully done up?
You will stay dry. There is wired brim over the face area to help keep water from dripping. Of course it is a bivy, and condensation will always be a concern. However, eVent is very breathable. Always keep some opening for ventilation.