Gregory Whitney 95 Backpack - 5309-6285cu in
- Community Images
For the big loads.
The massive Gregory Whitney 95 Backpack carries as much gear as you’d ever want to heft for a weeklong (or longer) expedition. Gregory’s Response CFS suspension system has five points of adjustment for a precise fit and moves with your body as you walk to eliminate rub points and provide a stable carry.
- Ultra-durable materials and construction stand up to the rigors of expeditions
- Water-resistant bottom panel protects gear that you store toward to bottom of your pack
- Pre-curved waist-belt provides optimal weight distribution and features five-points of adjustment
- Auto-Cant shoulder and back-panel system help take the bite out of heavy loads
- Two aluminum stays and a cross stay provide extra rigidity and flex to efficiently transfer weight to your hips
- Top and bottom ports let you access all of your gear quickly and easily
- The top lid converts into a lumbar pack for bluebird summit bids and spur trails
- Full compression system lets you reduce the pack's volume to fit loads of varying sizes