Finally, a solid snowboard pant built for big dudes.
Sasquatches, Yetis, Bigfoots, and all-around lanky dudes rejoice—the 686 Smarty Original Cargo Tall Pant is here to alleviate your highwater woes. Two inches longer than the regular 686 fit, this extended version still features the cozy removable fleece liner, storm-stopping Infidry-20 membrane, and classic cargo style that made the Smarty Cargo one of the best-selling snowboard pants of all time.
- Infidry-20 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you bone dry in any snow conditions
- Removable 250g fleece liner pants give you extra warmth on cold days, and a super-comfy pair of post-ride lounge pants
- PJ-Connect easily attaches to your 686 jacket to hold your kit in place during pow-day ragdolls
- Air-Flo vents feature Smooth Operator mesh gussets to avoid zipper snags
- Tons of pocket storage space for snacks, tools, and other essential items
- Cordura cuff guard resists damage from dragging in the parking lot
Share your thoughts
True to size and comfort...
At 6.5" and slim one can imagine, getting the right length in board pants is nearly impossible.
Thankfully, 686 Smarty's were available and have and were taking care of those of us with inseams above 'average'.
Drawbacks... you get one color, black, and they no longer make these. Lame.
Anyway, I've managed to get mine and they are sweet.
Hopefully the manufacturer's pull their heads out by the next time I need some new threads.
Husband Loves Them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
For years, my husband was wearing floods while skiing. He would complain that his gaitors were ineffective because they were high above his boots. He loves these pants. They fit great, nice and long, tons of features. The liner pants inside are awesome, removable, comfy enough that he wears them just around the house. These are great!