- Detail Images
The show must go on, cold as hell or not.
- Includes a removable, zip-in quilted 250g Smarty fleece sweatshirt that's perfect for layering and works as streetwear
- Fully-taped seams block out moisture where it likes to creep in most
- Invisi-Zip pocket conceals the jacket's waist gaiter when you don't need it
- PJ Connect—pant-to jacket interface connects via snap tabs on the jackets waist gaiter to the pants fabric loops
- Air-Flo zippered vents dump the heat or keep it in
- Extendo-Flex large hood accommodates a helmet with gusseted Lycra side panels
- Ideal for temps -5○ to 32○ F (-21○ to 0○ C)
Share your thoughts
Good but ...
This is a pretty good jacket but has all the signs of being made in China. The seam down the left side of the inner jacket wasn't sewn properly & there were quite a lot of long threads hanging from the seams. Other than that it's a pretty versatile, warm & comfy jacket with plenty of pockets. I got a medium & it's a little bit tighter than I'd like but will suffice. I'm 5'9", medium athletic build.
I ordered one and it was missing pockets, meaning that the fabric of the pocket was not sewn in. I exchanged it for another one and there is ripped stitching and loose threads everywhere. apparently made in china means sloppily made in china