Keep it raw.
The street-inspired 686 Reserved Raw Pant features a tailored fit that's slimmed-down but still far from skin-tight. Combine that with waterproof, breathable InfiDry 10 fabric, and you have a pant that's ready for battle everywhere from early-morning park laps to late-night rail missions.
- Infidry-10 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in all but the wettest on-hill conditions
- Street Fit rocks a denim-inspired straight-leg cut that's slimmer than 'regular' snowboard pants, but not tight
- Five-pocket jean styling complete with shoelace belt
- Cordura-reinforced back leg panels resist damage from dragging in the parking lot
- PJ-Connect allows easy attachment to your 686 jacket
- Gusseted crotch panel and leg articulation help prevent seam blowouts
Share your thoughts
any chance of getting more of the tobacco...
any chance of getting more of the tobacco in size medium??
It does not look as though we will be getting this pant in again which is why we put it on outlet.
good style... waterproofing fades
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
after about 50 days the waterproofing faded away, and I was left with wet thighs on the chairlift
these pants are sweet, mad warm, waterproof and has the all pockets and whatnot
Heeey Boy Heeeeeey!
If you want all those boardin' honeys checking out your sweet style and your derriere, these are the pants for you. Super styley with a absolute function to increase the steeze.
Awesome pant and tailored look!
This pant has it all! It fits very comfortable and still has that tailored look. It is very warm and keeps you dry! It has Matix sewn inside it, with a removable Matix shoe lace. This pant is very good looking and keeps you very warm! This a great pant for anyone looking to have a lil style while they snowboard!