- InfiDry 10 shell and taped critical seams keep you dry in a snowstorm
- 120g body insulation provides plenty of toasty warmth
- Sherpa fleece collar lining and back panel add a cozy feel
- Adjustable powder skirt includes PJ Connect pant-to-jacket connection points so you can keep the snow from going down your back
- Stretch Lycra panels in the hood add comfort and mobility
- Storm Guard laminated weather guard hood brim keeps wet flakes and drops out of your eyes
- Breathe easy front collar venting panels let you duck behind the collar without steaming up your goggles
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you dump heat after a turn-packed run on the slopes
- Keeps you comfortable in temps -8º to 32º F
Share your thoughts
This jacket is great. It's completely waterproof, warm and comfortable. The hand panties keep your wrists warm and the jacket hits below the hip to prevent powder from shooting up your shirt on powder days. It's also fitted so it maintains a feminine silhouette. I get compliments on it almost every time I wear it. My only complaint is the lack of compartments. There are only two pockets that zip and they're on the outside by the stomach. The inside has only two pockets. A clear media pocket and a mesh velcrow pocket. Other than that this jacket is well built, practical but also aesthetic. Worth the money!
I really wanted to buy this jacket, it is sick! So I tried it on at my local board shop, and just to let all you girls know, the arm length is pretty short for the size. I usually wear a small, and the sleeves came past my wrists when I stretched my arms out. If you have short arms, go for it! Cool jacket!