Equipped to protect you on the mountain without sacrificing style, the 686 Men's Parklan Field Insulated Jacket blends the best of mountain-ready protection with urban-inspired aesthetics. Bright colors and a bold design keep the jacket's outer appearance fresh, and a printed taffeta lining adds an extra touch of style. Other urban-friendly features include an Innie/Outie smartphone pocket with cord routing and a front hood drawstring adjustment for a casual look. 686 equipped this jacket with its InfriDry 10 membrane for reliable protection against snow and wind, and light synthetic insulation provides the perfect amount of warmth for those cold midwinter days at the resort.
- A ski and snowboard jacket with slopes-to-street versatility
- InfiDry 10 membrane offers breathable protection from moisture
- Polyfill insulation helps cut chill on cool-to-cold days
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket
- PJ connect system hooks into compatible 686 pants
- Air-Flo vents on chest and back for temperature regulation
- Tailored fit has a slimmer design with room for extra layers
- Item #SES00BH
- Q & A
Streets meet the Mountain
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
The 686 Parklan Field jacket is back and better than every. This year you are going to get an awesome fixed hood as well as the sick venting system this jacket is known for with the two direct front vents that are meshed lined and the big across the back back vent that is also meshed lined. This year too we have put a powder skirt stash pocket inside so when your around town cruising you can take off that powder skirt and stash it away. The waterproofing/ breathability is awesome and keeps you more than warm and dry on those deep days and the tailored fit keeps you looking good and not feeling like your in a typical snowboard jacket.