Your boy's baselayers are growing ... not in size, but in odorous microbes. He could probably use the 686 Boys' Mix Baselayer Top because it keeps him warm and dry, and it helps keep the super-funk from establishing itself.
- Midweight, stretchy polyester and Lycra fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if he's hiking the park in the afternoon
- Bonded microfleece lining enhances insulation during colder days, dries quickly, and feels good on his skin
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep the top fresh
- Close fit keeps the fabric against his skin for the best warmth and wicking performance
- UPF 30-rated fabric protects his skin if he rides or hangs out in the sun without his jacket