686 Mannual Zoe Insulated Jacket - Girl's
Stay warm in the storm with the Zoe.
Retro-inspired and equipped for cold-weather kicks, the 686 Girls' Mannual Zoe Insulated Jacket keeps the young riders staying drier and looking flyer.
- Infidry-5 technology keeps her dry and smiling with its 5,000mm waterproofing and 5,000gm breathability
- Constructed with durable herringbone denim polyester, polyester linen, and heathered plaid
- Zonally insulated with the lofty warmth of 120g in the body and a reduced 80g fill in the sleeves and hood for increased movement
- Nylon taffeta is smooth and snag-free, while soft tricot lining wicks moisture and adds a touch more warmth
- Adjustable powder skirt helps keep the snow from going down her back when she goes down in deeper snow
- Weather guard hood brim keeps more of falling snow and rain out of her face, and faux fur trim on hood comes off when she's ready to get serious on the slopes
- Youth Evolution sleeve length extension system prolongs the use of the jacket through growth spurts
- PJ-Connect creates a seal between jacket and pant to further defend against intruding snow
- Ideal for riding in temperatures ranging from 15 to 32 degrees F (-21 to 0 C)