- Detail Images
Warmth is on the Horizon.
The 686 Horizon Insulated Mitten is ready to take on winter's worst using Infidry-10 technology and zonal fiberfill insulation to generate warmth and create a haven for the comfort for your would-be frigid digits.
- Infidry-10 technology with 10,000mm water permeability and 8,000gm breathability
- Outer shell constructed from durable brushed polyester tricot for abrasion-resistance and a swank texture
- Insulated with 180g of fiberfill in the knuckle panel and 60g in the palm balancing warmth with dexterity
- Sand-grip anti-slip palm reinforcement diligently grabs a hold of tools and stalefishes
- Velvex thumb panel provides convenient means of nose-wiping without the coarse material
- Pre-curved fit mimics the natural position of your hand for a comfortable fit
- Webbing strap at wrist tightens the glove with a simple pull for a secure fit, while stretchy neoprene helps seal out wet stuff
- Ideal for temperatures ranging from -5 to 32 degrees F ( -21 to 0 degrees C)