The intelligent pipe-cutter.
If you shred the pipe like David Wise—or aspire to—his signature 4FRNT Wise Ski is the logical choice. A full-on pipe ski, it features a traditional camber and asymmetric, directional shape for pop and flex with consistency and the necessary twin tip. The semi-cap, sidewall-less Hals construction keeps the weight manageable while increasing durability, because as you know the pipe can dish out a beating. The moderate waist width makes the ski switch edge-to-edge in a flash, while the wide sidecut radius means it won’t flutter or flip-flop during high-speed entries.
- David Wise signature ski
- Competition pipe ski
- Classic camber profile, traditional contact at tip and tail
- Asymmetric directional shape with twin tip
- Semi-cap construction with Hals sidewall-less design
- Hyper-Block poplar and birch wood core with fiberglass laminate
- Two-piece edge
- Graphic by artist Harry Lau
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The 4FRNT Wise happens to be much more that just David Wise's gold medal winning ski of choice. These babies are just as fun in the park as they are on the rest of the hill. Carving icy groomers, tearing up bump lines, and powering through crud were all a breeze on the Wise. It's stiff flex and twin tip design turned less than ideal days on the mountain, into days filled with smiles and high fives.
Also, keep in mind that these are hand-built in the U.S.A., and you can't go wrong with that.