Killer slopestyle performance.
When nailing it is imperative, arm yourself with the 4FRNT Switchblade Ski. A competition slopestyle stick, this ski doesn’t fool around. Classic camber and traditional tip and tail contact give it strong rebound and quick edge-to-edge transfer; and a moderate waist width provides an ample platform for float on soft snow and pow. The asymmetric, directional shape gives a consistent feel and balance, and of course it features a twin tip. To minimize swing weight for agile spins and unburdened grabs, as well as to add durability, the Switchblade has a semi-cap construction. Take it into the park or pipe or turn the hillside into your own air-happy, meat-hucking playground. Everyone knows—anything goes.
- Competition slopestyle ski
- Standard camber profile with traditional contact at tip and tail
- Asymmetric directional shape with twin tip
- Semi-cap construction
- Hyper-Block poplar and birch wood core with fiberglass laminate
- Full wrap edge
- Graphic by artist Abe Kislevitz