You click into the 4FRNT Kids' Grom Ski, give yourself one last mental pep talk, and launch into the pipe to attack the comp run. This ultimate junior shred stick has classic camber underfoot and a raised tip and tail to help you master any terrain and condition with the speed, agility, and ferociousness of a saber-tooth tiger.
- Early rise tip and tail (camber of the ski is flattened in the tips, which allows the tips to splay outwards) enables the Grom to float in light pow while a classic camber underfoot provides maximum performance in groomed conditions
- Twintip shape (tail of the ski is upturned) allows for skiing and landing switch
- Asymmetrical shape gives the ski a more consistent feel
- Lightweight foam core makes this ski agile, nimble, and lightweight for all-mountain shredding
- Cap construction (wood core is inserted into a fiberglass sleeve) boosts durability and lowers weight
- Art by Harry Lau
- Suggested Height: [107cm] 3ft 2in - 3ft 8in;[117cm] 3ft 5in - 4ft 2in;[127cm]3ft 8in - 4ft 5in;[137cm] 4ft 2in - 4ft 8in;[147cm] 4ft 5in - 5ft 2in