- Detail Images
Slap some beef onto your powder sandwich.
- Early rise tips and no camber underfoot create optimal float and powers you through the crud at the end of the day
- Sandwich construction creates stable edge grip at high speeds
- A semi-tapered tail sinks into deep snow to allow a more forward mounting position
- MegaBlock wood core is real lively and still allows you to let one rip if needed
- Tired of floppy rocker? X4 dampening uses a layer of rubber foil between the edge and the core to absorb vibration in choppy conditions
Share your thoughts
4FRNT EHP ski
Conditions encountered: Mank, tracked Mank, refrozen mank. These skis owned the nasty conditions. Skied the 186 length and they are great for me(6'3", 190lbs). Stable at speed, quick, easy turn initiation in tight trees. Even got these skis to carve turns on the groomers. Definitely could be a one ski quiver in Utah.
Skied these a bunch last year. They are definitely the most confidence inspiring, versatile skis I have skied. The stiffness is perfect for charging hard or bouncing through pow and trees. You can dump speed incredibly quick thanks to the "Slarvability" of the skis. Love em.
Love these skis
These skis rock. They have a good flex, minimal side cut and the straight tails mean they're are no illusions I'll be riding switch (cos I won't).
looking at these or CRJ's..................
looking at these or CRJ's................thoughts?
CRJ will be more playful. EHP is more of a charger.
This ski is a powder machine. I was recently in chest deep conditions and they floated with ease, no diving, even off of drops they emerged instantly. As well the stiffness provided a very stable and level float even at high speeds, with which I found no speed limit. For both the length (I ride a 193cm as I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs) and stiffness though, they turned with ease and were very nimble.
The only item that I'd bring out is that these are aggressive skis, so you need to be on the gas in order to use these to their potential.
Overall, an extremely stable and hard charging powder ski.
This ski is money
For the past 2 seasons I have been on The Rossi S7, Armada JJ and the 4frnt EHP. IMHO this ski is the best in class. I am fully converted to a larger ski radius for my fatties.