Stomp everything from huge park hits to big cliffs in deep backcountry pow.
If you stomp cliff landings and your bindings still send you tumbling, maybe it's time to upgrade to the 4FRNT Deadbolt 15 Ski Binding so you can safely ski out from under the cliff band. For skiers who have seen the limitations of cheap park binders, this solid 5-15 DIN binding can elevate your skiing into a new realm of stompability in the park and big-mountain terrain. Its Zero Ramp Angle ensures easy switch riding and landing while its heel and toe provide quick release during awkward, injury-prone falls once you fail to recover.
- With a DIN range of 5-15, this binder was made to ski everything with a vengeance and is best suited for average-sized expert park skiers or big-mountain rippers
- Diagonal Toe piece features Four Rollers and gliding inserts that provide 180-degree releasing capability (both vertically and horizontally), which provides protection to your knee ligaments during forward or backward twisting falls
- Oversized Anti Friction Device prevents getting hung up on your toe piece during violent rag-dolls down a landing
- BoilerPlate Forward Pressure uses a reinforced steel forward pressure track to ensure a reliable lock and plenty of durability throughout your season
- Zero Ramp Angle yields easy switch riding and provides a neutral position as you roll into big kickers
- Hard plastic and steel components keep the weight down and provide durability for charging the park and big-mountain terrain
- Choose a 97mm, 115mm, or 130mm brake width (depending on availability) to match your plank
- Deadbolt 15 is compatible with the MFD Alltime AT touring plate (sold separately) so you can turn this alpine binder into an alpine touring setup for skinning up to backcountry zones