- Detail Images
A playful storm-or-no-storm powder ski that adds stoke and good vibes to the legacy of a true great.
- The Hi-Lite Woodcore Block uses poplar and beech to provide a playful platform with lots of rebound for spinning, slarving, and buttering up fat pillows
- Hand-made sandwich construction fuses the core, fiberglass, base, and top sheet between the side walls for strength and stability during face-melting speeds
- The raised tip and tail are tapered to bring the edge contact closer to your boot for better control and float in everything from deep pow to manky crud
- Traditional camber and sidecut grab old snow and cat tracks so you can still get rowdy weeks after a storm
- X4 Dampening system features rubber foil between the edge and core to silence chatter during high-speed turns, without giving up CR's engineered flex
- Long-lasting Q45 fiberglass sheets add longitudinal and torsional stiffness for sustained raging on crud and hardpack between righteous Tahoe dumps
- Deflect ABS sidewalls and a 360 full wrap metal edge channel the power from your ski-bum legs directly to the snow for controlling your downhill destiny
Share your thoughts
Fun as an AT or inbound/slackcountry ski
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I demoed these briefly last year, got a 188 CRJ for a good deal & gonna make them as my Dynafit setup this winter. They have camber with slight rocker in tip/tail. They are really lightweight (why I'm doing them as a Dynafit setup) but still got some stiffness, but not overly stiff, but very playful in powder.
I can't wait to do days on Teton Pass, Grand Teton National Park & other WY/MY/UT touring zones this winter putting them through the wringer.
I think I heard the CRJ is in final year of production, get them now before they are gone for good.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Freestyle powder ski! Great feeling riding switch in deep snow. Even if its buttery... you can hit that huge cliff and landing full speed! 100% with CR on that one!