Sometimes things just make sense.
Every once in a while, everything comes together and that cork seven feels as easy as falling asleep. That's the sort of feeling the 4FRNT Click Ski specializes in, so it's a perfect park, pipe, and urban tool for anyone looking to take their game up a level or two. It's extra light, thanks to a Hyper-Lite poplar core and a cap construction, so you can trick everyone into thinking you're rocking the newest anti-gravity boots when you're boosting like a legend, and it has a swing weight that's more finely balanced than a 100-year-old-bottle of French wine.
The design's pure classic, with traditional camber for edge grip and confidence on sketchy in-runs and takeoffs, and the traditional contact points provide a ton of effective edge so you don't wash out and go over the lip face first. 4FRNT also gave the Click a soft, supple flex that's more buttery than a dairy farm so you can smear off rollers, handle transitions of all shapes, and shred park and urban obstacles like there's no tomorrow.
- Light, buttery, and jib-tastic freestyle ski
- Skinny waist boosts off jumps and spins like a pro
- Traditional camber ensures edge grip on sketchy take-offs
- Hyper-Lite poplar core helps you stay light on your feet
- Cap construction keeps the ski light and maneuverable
- Item #FTS002R