The aggressive diva's all-mountain, one-quiver-ski.
Designed to hold up to aggressive skiing in all types of terrain, the 4FRNT Women's Aretha Ski gives you a rush of adrenaline and butterflies in your stomach with its women-specific construction and top-notch performance. This tough but nimble ski machs down fresh cords, slashes pow turns in back bowls, and billy-goats down steep, techy terrain without even a flinch of hesitation.
- The early-rise tip boosts float in soft snow, busts through crud, and helps with turn initiation
- Classic camber features a traditional ski shape that gives the ski maximum performance in groomed conditions
- Twin Tip shape incorporates an upturned tail that enables switch skiing and landing
- Traditional Contact shape means that two contact points of the ski are at the tip and tail
- Contour Core construction moves the weight of the core rearwards by 5cm to accommodate a woman's more centered skiing style (women tend to ski from their hips, which generates force down through their heels)
- Contour Core construction means you can drive the true center of the core weight instead of constantly fighting from behind, while still being centered over the sidecut
- Hi-Lite core incorporates a blend of poplar and beech wood to ensure a snappy, lightweight core with enough substance to drive wider skis in soft snow
- Sandwich construction consists of layers of wood and fiberglass sandwiched together to create a high-performance ski
- Sandwich construction offers incredible feel, more desirable flex characteristics, durability, and longevity
- 100 and 104mm Waist options provide a versatile ski that serves as your one-ski-quiver in soft snow, crud, groomers, tight techy terrain, and steep lines
- An asymmetrical sidecut supplies a directional shape that gives the ski a more consistent feel
- Graphics by artist Paul Yih