Ride faster, stronger, and more often.
Don't let one long ride obliterate your leg muscles. Slip on the 2XU Recovery Compression Tight, ride longer, and recovery faster thanks to the compression fabric's ability to enhance your blood flow. More blood to your muscles means more oxygen and less lactic acid buildup. This leads to better performance during rides and quicker muscle recovery once you've hung your bike up in your garage.
- High-grade elastomeric PWX WEIGHT provides support for your leg muscles to help aid circulation, minimize vibration, and protect against overexertion
- Enhanced circulation means less soreness and quick recovery thanks to more oxygenated blood and flushing of lactic acid
- Stretchy fabric ensures quick moisture-wicking, breathability, and a tight fit that doesn't migrate when you're pedaling
- Antimicrobial finish prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so you don't have to wash the tight every week
- Graduated fit provides necessary compression in specific areas
- Flatlock seams don't rub or chafe your skin during rides
- UPF 50 fabric prevents sunburn during long, grueling workouts in the sun
- Item #TXU0147
- Q & A
Great for training or recovery
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Purchased these for multi-sport use: as a baselayer for cold weather cycling, running and skiing. Great for cycling under bibs. The compression around the calves and knees is impressive. Size is as indicated - very tight as its designed for compression/recovery. I am 6'4" 195 lbs and ordered a large. Would prefer a large tall but that was not available. Would definitely recommend.
Great for training & recovery.