Don't get caught out there with broken gear and no way to fix it.
A telemark binding failure in the backcountry can turn a long day tour into an unexpected overnight or worse. The 22 Designs Universal Backcountry Repair Kit can mean the difference between a creative repair or a night of despair. The kit includes everything you need to repair bindings, poles, and other random failures such as backpack straps or boot buckles.
- Two feet of steel bailing wire
- Three feet of half inch nylon webbing
- Two tri-glides for webbing
- Three 175lb rated zip ties
- Three yards of premium duct tape
- 1 stainless steel pole splint
- 2 stainless steel hose clamps